Tuesday 29 January 2013

More PhD's Have Been Added

OK, so I've finally made the time to sit down and add to my list of Sewing PhD's. You can go HERE to read all about the PhD's.
I have fourteen on my list at the moment, of course, I have so many more but I think I will stop at this or I will never get them done :-)

This is how it now looks;

  1. Friendship Tree - Natalie Bird
  2. Hearts Return - Natalie Bird
  3. Berry Branch Wool Tote - Natalie Bird
  4. Prairie Flower Tote - Natalie Bird
  5. Red Home Pincushion - Natalie Bird
  6. Angel Project Tote - Natalie Bird
  7. Sewing Angel Tool Store - Hatched and Patched
  8. Caddy Pad Jnr. - Sister's Common Thread
  9. Robots @ Play x 2 - Janelle Wind
  10. Shashiko Quilt
  11. Shashiko panel/bag
  12. Desert Morning - Judy Wilford
  13. Knitted Sampler Rug
  14. Scrappy Quilt Along





If you would like to join in, please go and visit Cheryll over at GoNe STiTcHin







1 comment:

  1. Boy! You are going to be busy. Looks like
    there'll be no time for housework. lol.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete